5 Sept 2011

Quilled angel

I'm not a professional of quilling, I don't use any special tools or special paper. Just recycling and quilling by hands.(More about experimental quilling with kids here and here) That's why it would be hard for me to give any step by step instructions because all of my quilled works are result of experimenting.

Here is a guardian angel I made for my friend in winter time. A few weeks ago I made another one. Although I'm not very keen on repeating myself.  The second time I think I did a bit better, don't you think?



Also finally I made a quilled sheep. Had this plan for ages because seems to me quilling technique is just perfect for making these cute animals in a clover meadow. As usual: no instructions, no rules. Just would like to encourage everyone for experimenting!





1 comment:

  1. Nicely done! I found you through pinterest and I hope you don't mind that I pinned the angel! It's nice to find others who quill!��

    ReplyDelete